6' X 6' Square Fiberglass Wood Market Umbrella
- 6' X 6' Square Market Umbrella
- Fits Most Bistro and Cafe Tables
- Commercial and Residential Use
- Lift: Push Lift
- Ribs: 4 Heavy Duty Fiberglass Ribs - Reinforced Rib joints
- Pole: Single Fiberglass Wood Finish - 1 1/2" Diameter
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Hub/ Runner: High Impact Fiberglass
- Size: 7 1/2' X 8Ribs X 101" High
- Warranty: 3 Year Warranty on Fiberglass Ribs
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 10-15 Business Days
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $953.00
Special Price $381.00
What is a 6' X 6' square market umbrella and why do you need one?
Glad you asked.
Small tables like bistro or cafe style tables, as well as small spaces like condo or apartment balconies need shading. So does commercial establishments like hotel poolside's or outdoor restaurants and sidewalk cafes. Since small umbrellas shouldn't have small features, our FLEX604 umbrella is the perfect fit for your needs.
A leap forward in design and engineering, this umbrella combines the best of fiberglass construction and the elegant look of wood. Molded heavy duty high impact fiberglass stained and shaped to the perfect image of warm wood makes this umbrella a unique and powerful addition to any commercial or residential space. Add stainless steel hardware, reinforced rib pockets, and a full line of Sunbrella fabrics, and you've got the perfect small patio umbrella...without the small features.
* This umbrella does not include a base.
** Processing Time: 10-15 business days. This product only ships in the Continental US. Please note that because our items are Made To Order, no cancellations can be accepted after the product has been sent to the manufacturer.
- Patio Umbrella Prices
- Tips On How To Choose The Right Patio Umbrella
- Cleaning your Sunbrella Patio Umbrella
- Umbrella Wind Vents: Why are they important?
- Tilt Patio Umbrellas - How to Pick The Right One
- Umbrella Bases. The "Whatever" Trap.
- Spotlight : Wind Resistant Umbrellas
- Storing your outdoor umbrella
- Aluminum or Wood?
- What Is The Best Patio Umbrella?
- What's a Sunbrella Umbrella?
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
UMBRELLA FRAMES and STANDS
iPatioUmbrella.com's products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original shipping date of consumer purchase. Verification of the date of purchase is required for product to qualify under this warranty. iPatioUmbrella.com warrants that these products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use and proper assembly as follows:
What is covered:
- Warping, splitting or rotting of wood frame poles
- Rusting, discoloring of metal parts
- Defective tilt mechanisms, defective cords and defective cranks
What is not covered: DAMAGE CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS AND ACCIDENTS SUCH AS DROPPING OR FALLING OVER ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind or falls include broken ribs and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranty items will be determined at factory discretion. Umbrellas must be properly grounded in the appropriately weighted base and closed or stored away during weather conditions such as rain, snow, hail and windy conditions. Warranty is invalid if a residential patio umbrella is used for commercial reasons.
Covers are warranted against fading from exposure for the following duration:
- Sunbrella: 5 years
- Pacifica: 4 years
- Suncrylic: 1 year
- Thatch: 3 years
- Olefin and Polyester: 1 year
All items are listed with estimated shipping times. During Peak Season (May through August) shipping lead times can be up to 30 business days depending on the product you order. We ship all items via UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground services which can add an additional 5-7 days. When you place your order, we process them on the same or next business day. You may cancel your order within 48 hours, or before any material has been cut in order to avoid any charges.
If you must return your product for warranty purposes, you must obtain a Return Authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please contact us directly. To make the return as quickly and efficiently as possible, please take pictures of any defect so that we may quickly review your ticket.
For more information on Warranties, please follow these steps outlined by the FTC
Regular Price: $508.00
Special Price $203.00
Regular Price: $580.00
Special Price $232.00
Regular Price: $623.00
Special Price $249.00
Regular Price: $673.00
Special Price $269.00
Regular Price: $823.00
Special Price $329.00
Regular Price: $578.00
Special Price $231.00