7' Wood Market Umbrella - Deluxe Hardwood
- Small Patio Umbrella - fits smaller bistro and cafe tables
- Pole: 1 1/2" Hardwood Pole fits most umbrella tables
- Lift Mechanism: Deluxe Pulley Lift for Easy Opening
- Hub/ Runner: High Impact Polymer
- Cord: Heavy Duty Nylon Cord
- Ribs: 8 Heavy Duty ribs
- Finial: High Impact Polymer Finial
- Size: 7 1/2 Foot X 90.9"
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 10-15 Business Days
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $560.00
Special Price $224.00
The 7 foot wood market umbrella is a small patio umbrella, but not small on quality. The perfect outdoor umbrella for bistro tables, cafe tables, apartment balconies, or sidewalk cafe's. The attractive hardwood pole, hub and runner and easy to use pulley lift system makes this an excellent choice of wood market umbrella to go with teak wood, hardwood and most wood outdoor furniture and wood decks.
It's high-end engineering is also reflected in it's reinforced rib pockets, and threaded, metal pole connector for stability, and cover ties to close the cover when not in use.
Incredibly configurable, you can design your 7' Wood Market Umbrella with Sunbrella Fabrics.
Single Wind Vent: A Single Vent is classic design choice applicable to any outdoor design. Optimum placement allowing for comfort and stability.
Dual Wind Vent: Broadening the choices for design, the Dual Wind Vent adds distinction while allowing more wind to pass through, providing stability and ventilation.
* This umbrella does not include a base.
** Processing Time: 10-15 business days. This product only ships in the Continental US. Please note that because our items are Made To Order, no cancellations can be accepted after the product has been sent to the manufacturer.
- Patio Umbrella Prices
- Tips On How To Choose The Right Patio Umbrella
- Cleaning your Sunbrella Patio Umbrella
- Umbrella Wind Vents: Why are they important?
- Tilt Patio Umbrellas - How to Pick The Right One
- Umbrella Bases. The "Whatever" Trap.
- Spotlight : Wind Resistant Umbrellas
- Storing your outdoor umbrella
- Aluminum or Wood?
- What Is The Best Patio Umbrella?
- What's a Sunbrella Umbrella?
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
UMBRELLA FRAMES and STANDS
iPatioUmbrella.com's products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original shipping date of consumer purchase. Verification of the date of purchase is required for product to qualify under this warranty. iPatioUmbrella.com warrants that these products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use and proper assembly as follows:
What is covered:
- Warping, splitting or rotting of wood frame poles
- Rusting, discoloring of metal parts
- Defective tilt mechanisms, defective cords and defective cranks
What is not covered: DAMAGE CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS AND ACCIDENTS SUCH AS DROPPING OR FALLING OVER ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind or falls include broken ribs and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranty items will be determined at factory discretion. Umbrellas must be properly grounded in the appropriately weighted base and closed or stored away during weather conditions such as rain, snow, hail and windy conditions. Warranty is invalid if a residential patio umbrella is used for commercial reasons.
Covers are warranted against fading from exposure for the following duration:
- Sunbrella: 5 years
- Pacifica: 4 years
- Suncrylic: 1 year
- Thatch: 3 years
- Olefin and Polyester: 1 year
All items are listed with estimated shipping times. During Peak Season (May through August) shipping lead times can be up to 30 business days depending on the product you order. We ship all items via UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground services which can add an additional 5-7 days. When you place your order, we process them on the same or next business day. You may cancel your order within 48 hours, or before any material has been cut in order to avoid any charges.
If you must return your product for warranty purposes, you must obtain a Return Authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please contact us directly. To make the return as quickly and efficiently as possible, please take pictures of any defect so that we may quickly review your ticket.
For more information on Warranties, please follow these steps outlined by the FTC