9' Fiberglass Patio Umbrella - Pacifica Fabrics
- 9' Patio Umbrella
- Wind Resistant Up to 50mph
- Pacifica 4-Year Fade Resistant Fabric
- Pole: 1 1/2" Smooth Pole fits most umbrella tables.
- Lift Mechanism: Umbrella lifts by pushing up pole.
- Hub/ Runner: Made from High-Impact PVC.
- Bottom Pole: Adjustable height bottom pole
- Ribs: Fiberglass ribs
- Finial: Screw-on High-Impact PVC
- Reinforce Rib Joints
- Size: 9 X 8 Ribs X 95" Tall
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Ships in 10-15 Business Days
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $620.00
Special Price $248.00
Our 9' Fiberglass Patio Umbrella featuring Pacifica fabrics is the perfect combination of lightweight design and expert durable construction. Fiberglass has always been considered to the perfect material to build patio umbrellas from but historically too expensive. With new, effecient manufacturing processes, iPatioUmbrella.com has created and exclusive line of Fiberglass Umbrellas featuring Pacifica Fabrics that are wind resistant, and much more durable than traditional patio umbrellas. The 9' Market Umbrella made from fiberglass is great for almost any backyard, patio or outdoor room, and with our beautiful line of 4-Year Fade Resistant Pacifica Fabrics, you can create that beautiful outdoor look you've always wanted. Fiberglass ribs are break resistant and can withstand winds up to 50 mph, which makes this umbrella perfect for moving around, or drops from balconies! Incredibly configurable, you can design your Fiberglass Umbrella with Sunbrella Fabrics. Also features reinforced rib pocket construction, smooth yet strong pole, lightweight superior construction for strength and longevity, and built to stand the rigors of outdoor use.
* This umbrella does not include a base.
** Processing Time: 5-7 business days. This product only ships in the Continental US. Please note that because our items are Made To Order, no cancellations can be accepted after the product has been sent to the manufacturer.
- Patio Umbrella Prices
- Tips On How To Choose The Right Patio Umbrella
- Cleaning your Sunbrella Patio Umbrella
- Umbrella Wind Vents: Why are they important?
- Tilt Patio Umbrellas - How to Pick The Right One
- Umbrella Bases. The "Whatever" Trap.
- Spotlight : Wind Resistant Umbrellas
- Storing your outdoor umbrella
- Aluminum or Wood?
- What Is The Best Patio Umbrella?
- What's a Sunbrella Umbrella?
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
UMBRELLA FRAMES and STANDS
iPatioUmbrella.com's products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original shipping date of consumer purchase. Verification of the date of purchase is required for product to qualify under this warranty. iPatioUmbrella.com warrants that these products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use and proper assembly as follows:
What is covered:
- Warping, splitting or rotting of wood frame poles
- Rusting, discoloring of metal parts
- Defective tilt mechanisms, defective cords and defective cranks
What is not covered: DAMAGE CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS AND ACCIDENTS SUCH AS DROPPING OR FALLING OVER ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind or falls include broken ribs and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranty items will be determined at factory discretion. Umbrellas must be properly grounded in the appropriately weighted base and closed or stored away during weather conditions such as rain, snow, hail and windy conditions. Warranty is invalid if a residential patio umbrella is used for commercial reasons.
Covers are warranted against fading from exposure for the following duration:
- Sunbrella: 5 years
- Pacifica: 4 years
- Suncrylic: 1 year
- Thatch: 3 years
- Olefin and Polyester: 1 year
All items are listed with estimated shipping times. During Peak Season (May through August) shipping lead times can be up to 30 business days depending on the product you order. We ship all items via UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground services which can add an additional 5-7 days. When you place your order, we process them on the same or next business day. You may cancel your order within 48 hours, or before any material has been cut in order to avoid any charges.
If you must return your product for warranty purposes, you must obtain a Return Authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please contact us directly. To make the return as quickly and efficiently as possible, please take pictures of any defect so that we may quickly review your ticket.
For more information on Warranties, please follow these steps outlined by the FTC