10' x 10' Deluxe Square Commercial Patio Umbrella
- 10' Square Patio Umbrella
- Commercial and Residential
- Lift: Quad (Four) Pulley Lift
- Pole: 1.75” Diameter Pole - Seamless Threaded Coupling
- Requires Base with 2" Tube
- Ribs: 8 Removable and Mountable Double Walled Quick Release Ribs
- Rib Assembly: Stainless Steel bracket to mount ribs on to the hub
- Finish: Contemporary Chrome Silver Finish
- Warranty: 2 Year Commercial Warranty (excluding wind damage)
- Hub/ Runner: High Impact Resin Hub
- Size: 10' X 10' X 112" High
- Note: This umbrella will not fit through a table due to the length of the ribs.
- Freestanding Only
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 7-10 Business Days
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,273.00
Special Price $509.00
It's hard to think of the perfect example of a superior, sleek, contemporary commercial quality patio umbrella than Galtech's model 792 10' X 10' deluxe umbrella. From the stainless steel hardware, the heavy gauge aluminum pole, removable and mountable quick release ribs, and a beautiful line of Sunbrella fabric, this umbrella just IS high-end outdoor decor.
The umbrella ribs are double walled, meaning they are twice as thick and twice as strong as standard umbrella ribs. The high impact resin hub and runner are designed for the rigors of heavy traffic and an unforgiving outdoor environment. Since the two-piece pole does not tilt, the umbrella is sturdy and safe from tip-over, so it's safe around family. The sleek and elegant look of this umbrella fits the chic Gotham eateries, the exclusive poolside of a San Tropez hotel, or the outdoor decor of a homeowner who seeks quality. Transform your space with this exclusive high-end umbrella.
* This umbrella does not include a base.
** Processing Time: 7-10 business days. This product only ships in the Continental US. Please note that because our items are Made To Order, no cancellations can be accepted after the product has been sent to the manufacturer.
- Patio Umbrella Prices
- Tips On How To Choose The Right Patio Umbrella
- Cleaning your Sunbrella Patio Umbrella
- Umbrella Wind Vents: Why are they important?
- Tilt Patio Umbrellas - How to Pick The Right One
- Umbrella Bases. The "Whatever" Trap.
- Spotlight : Wind Resistant Umbrellas
- Storing your outdoor umbrella
- Aluminum or Wood?
- What Is The Best Patio Umbrella?
- What's a Sunbrella Umbrella?
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
UMBRELLA FRAMES and STANDS
iPatioUmbrella.com's products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original shipping date of consumer purchase. Verification of the date of purchase is required for product to qualify under this warranty. iPatioUmbrella.com warrants that these products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use and proper assembly as follows:
What is covered:
- Warping, splitting or rotting of wood frame poles
- Rusting, discoloring of metal parts
- Defective tilt mechanisms, defective cords and defective cranks
What is not covered: DAMAGE CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS AND ACCIDENTS SUCH AS DROPPING OR FALLING OVER ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind or falls include broken ribs and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranty items will be determined at factory discretion. Umbrellas must be properly grounded in the appropriately weighted base and closed or stored away during weather conditions such as rain, snow, hail and windy conditions. Warranty is invalid if a residential patio umbrella is used for commercial reasons.
Covers are warranted against fading from exposure for the following duration:
- Sunbrella: 5 years
- Pacifica: 4 years
- Suncrylic: 1 year
- Thatch: 3 years
- Olefin and Polyester: 1 year
All items are listed with estimated shipping times. During Peak Season (May through August) shipping lead times can be up to 30 business days depending on the product you order. We ship all items via UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground services which can add an additional 5-7 days. When you place your order, we process them on the same or next business day. You may cancel your order within 48 hours, or before any material has been cut in order to avoid any charges.
If you must return your product for warranty purposes, you must obtain a Return Authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please contact us directly. To make the return as quickly and efficiently as possible, please take pictures of any defect so that we may quickly review your ticket.
For more information on Warranties, please follow these steps outlined by the FTC
Regular Price: $1,008.00
Special Price $403.00
Regular Price: $1,015.00
Special Price $406.00
Regular Price: $1,503.00
Special Price $601.00
Regular Price: $1,273.00
Special Price $509.00
Regular Price: $1,323.00
Special Price $529.00
Regular Price: $1,373.00
Special Price $549.00
Regular Price: $1,223.00
Special Price $489.00
Regular Price: $1,298.00
Special Price $519.00
Regular Price: $1,673.00
Special Price $669.00
Regular Price: $3,348.00
Special Price $1,339.00
Regular Price: $765.00
Special Price $306.00
Regular Price: $760.00
Special Price $304.00
Regular Price: $1,178.00
Special Price $471.00
Regular Price: $968.00
Special Price $387.00
Regular Price: $2,713.00
Special Price $1,085.00
Regular Price: $1,413.00
Special Price $565.00
Regular Price: $938.00
Special Price $375.00
Regular Price: $998.00
Special Price $399.00