10' x 10' Cantilever Offset Patio Umbrella
- 10' Square Offset Umbrella
- Lift: Easy Open Lift System - Stainless Steel Cord
- Tilt: Easy Tilt – Tilt left or right by turning tilt wheel
- Hub/Runner: Heavy Duty Resin
- Base: New Sand Filled Shell Base with Rollers
- 73lb Shell Base holds 100 lbs of Sand - Total Weight 173lbs
- Ribs: 8 Double Walled Heavy Duty Aluminum Ribs
- Only Ships via LTL (Freight Service) in 2 Cartons
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $3,398.00
Special Price $1,359.00
The beauty of an Offset Cantilever Umbrella is its versatility. You can shade almost any table, seating area or outdoor area with an offset umbrella. With an offset you have no center pole to ruin your view, so you can place it at table gatherings or over a pool to protect yourself from the sun. Those hard to cover lounging areas are a snap to shade with the right cantilever umbrella, and the Galtech model 897 10' X 10' offset can be just the perfect solution. And if you think that the 10' size is too big, just hold on. The measurement is diagonal, so the actual sides measure 9' X 2", so you can easily fit this into a smaller backyard outdoor space.
Featuring the wonderful Easy Open Lift system, this umbrella is a breeze to open and extend the cantilever arm in just one move. Then using the tilt wheel, you can angle the tilt of the umbrella to the left or to the right, moving your shade with the movement of the sun. A beautiful line of Sunbrella fabrics, versatile antique bronze and classic black frame finishes, and a solid resin base that can be filled with water or sand to anchor the umbrella down makes the cantilever umbrella a wonderful choice for any outdoor space.
** Processing Time: 7-10 business days. This product only ships in the Continental US. Please note that because our items are Made To Order, no cancellations can be accepted after the product has been sent to the manufacturer.
- Patio Umbrella Prices
- Tips On How To Choose The Right Patio Umbrella
- Cleaning your Sunbrella Patio Umbrella
- Umbrella Wind Vents: Why are they important?
- How to pick the right tilt patio umbrella.
- Umbrella Bases. The "Whatever" Trap.
- Spotlight : Wind Resistant Umbrellas
- Storing your outdoor umbrella
- Aluminum or Wood?
- What Is The Best Patio Umbrella?
- What's a Sunbrella Umbrella?
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
UMBRELLA FRAMES and STANDS
iPatioUmbrella.com's products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original shipping date of consumer purchase. Verification of the date of purchase is required for product to qualify under this warranty. iPatioUmbrella.com warrants that these products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use and proper assembly as follows:
What is covered:
- Warping, splitting or rotting of wood frame poles
- Rusting, discoloring of metal parts
- Defective tilt mechanisms, defective cords and defective cranks
What is not covered: DAMAGE CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS AND ACCIDENTS SUCH AS DROPPING OR FALLING OVER ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind or falls include broken ribs and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranty items will be determined at factory discretion. Umbrellas must be properly grounded in the appropriately weighted base and closed or stored away during weather conditions such as rain, snow, hail and windy conditions. Warranty is invalid if a residential patio umbrella is used for commercial reasons.
Covers are warranted against fading from exposure for the following duration:
- Sunbrella: 5 years
- Pacifica: 4 years
- Suncrylic: 1 year
- Thatch: 3 years
- Olefin and Polyester: 1 year
All items are listed with estimated shipping times. During Peak Season (May through August) shipping lead times can be up to 30 business days depending on the product you order. We ship all items via UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground services which can add an additional 5-7 days. When you place your order, we process them on the same or next business day. You may cancel your order within 48 hours, or before any material has been cut in order to avoid any charges.
If you must return your product for warranty purposes, you must obtain a Return Authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please contact us directly. To make the return as quickly and efficiently as possible, please take pictures of any defect so that we may quickly review your ticket.
For more information on Warranties, please follow these steps outlined by the FTC