6' x 6' Square Commercial Patio Umbrella
- 6' Small Patio Umbrella
- Square Design
- Commercial and Residential
- Lift: Manual Lift - No Tilt
- Pole: 1 1/2" Single Piece Pole - Durable Double Walled Design
- Ribs: 8 Reinforced Double Thick Ribs - Independent Rib Support
- Removable and Mountable Quick Release Ribs (Easy Rib Replacement)
- Finishes: Chrome Silver Finish - Antique Bronze
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Best for Bistro or Cafe Style Tables
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 7-10 Business Days
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $823.00
Special Price $329.00
Looking for a small square patio umbrella that's a great fit for bistro or cafe tables and small spaces? Look no further than our exclusive 6' X 6' Square Commercial Market Umbrella.
This umbrella is working wonderfully for places and homes where space is limited. It's not only the right size, but it's strong and heavy duty design makes it one awesome performing umbrella that will last for years and years to come.
Featuring a beautiful line of Sunbrella premium fabrics for the square canopy, the 762 Commercial Umbrella also showcases an easy to use manual lift and a double walled single piece pole. It's also really easy to keep in service and repair! The quick release tabs make it a breeze to remove and replace the stainless steel hardware in the highly unlikely event that they are damaged. The Double walled poles have thicker aluminum walls to make this one of the strongest umbrellas available anywhere.
* This umbrella does not include a base.
** Processing Time: 7-10 business days. This product only ships in the Continental US. Please note that because our items are Made To Order, no cancellations can be accepted after the product has been sent to the manufacturer.
- Patio Umbrella Prices
- Tips On How To Choose The Right Patio Umbrella
- Cleaning your Sunbrella Patio Umbrella
- Umbrella Wind Vents: Why are they important?
- How to pick the right tilt patio umbrella.
- Umbrella Bases. The "Whatever" Trap.
- Spotlight : Wind Resistant Umbrellas
- Storing your outdoor umbrella
- Aluminum or Wood?
- What Is The Best Patio Umbrella?
- What's a Sunbrella Umbrella?
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
UMBRELLA FRAMES and STANDS
iPatioUmbrella.com's products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original shipping date of consumer purchase. Verification of the date of purchase is required for product to qualify under this warranty. iPatioUmbrella.com warrants that these products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use and proper assembly as follows:
What is covered:
- Warping, splitting or rotting of wood frame poles
- Rusting, discoloring of metal parts
- Defective tilt mechanisms, defective cords and defective cranks
What is not covered: DAMAGE CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS AND ACCIDENTS SUCH AS DROPPING OR FALLING OVER ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind or falls include broken ribs and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranty items will be determined at factory discretion. Umbrellas must be properly grounded in the appropriately weighted base and closed or stored away during weather conditions such as rain, snow, hail and windy conditions. Warranty is invalid if a residential patio umbrella is used for commercial reasons.
Covers are warranted against fading from exposure for the following duration:
- Sunbrella: 5 years
- Pacifica: 4 years
- Suncrylic: 1 year
- Thatch: 3 years
- Olefin and Polyester: 1 year
All items are listed with estimated shipping times. During Peak Season (May through August) shipping lead times can be up to 30 business days depending on the product you order. We ship all items via UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground services which can add an additional 5-7 days. When you place your order, we process them on the same or next business day. You may cancel your order within 48 hours, or before any material has been cut in order to avoid any charges.
If you must return your product for warranty purposes, you must obtain a Return Authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please contact us directly. To make the return as quickly and efficiently as possible, please take pictures of any defect so that we may quickly review your ticket.
For more information on Warranties, please follow these steps outlined by the FTC
Regular Price: $568.00
Special Price $227.00
Regular Price: $650.00
Special Price $260.00
Regular Price: $623.00
Special Price $249.00
Regular Price: $673.00
Special Price $269.00