9' Offset Patio Umbrella - Pacifica Fabric
- 9' Side Post Cantilever Umbrella
- Pole: 2" Aluminum Pole
- Requires 18" X 18" Paving Stones
- Deluxe Crank Lift: TWICE as easy to open
- Turn: 360 degrees
- Rib Pocket: Reinforced rib pocket
- Cord: Heavy duty nylon cord. Same quality used for awning and boat securing
- Rib: Heavy Duty 2" rib
- Size: 9 Foot X 8 Ribs x 103" High
- Pacifica Fabrics
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $823.00
Special Price $329.00
Our TOP OF THE LINE OFFSET PATIO UMBRELLA JUST GOT BETTER!
Want to shade your patio like never before? The 9 Foot Offset Patio Umbrella is built from the ground up to be one of the most versatile Offset Umbrellas on the market. Also known as a Cantilevered Umbrella, or a Side Post Umbrella, with it you'll be able to shade large areas, tables, or add a new dimension to pool lounging. With a deluxe crank for easy opening, this offset umbrella also features a full line of Pacifica Fabrics which are specifically designed for outdoor use, heavy duty aluminum frame, and you can turn it 360 degrees.
Features Our Full Line of Pacifica Fabrics which have a Four Year Waranty against color fading!
Single Wind Vent: A Single Vent is classic design choice applicable to any outdoor design. Optimum placement allowing for comfort and stability.
* This umbrella does not include a base.
* Requires 18" X 18" Paving Stones
** Processing Time: 10-15 business days. This product only ships in the Continental US. Please note that because our items are Made To Order, no cancellations can be accepted after the product has been sent to the manufacturer.
- Great Quality
- Bought this umbrella after looking for high end offset umbrella for my backyard. Purchased a cheap one that did not hold up in the Florida weather. I liked that this offset umbrella has a strong metal cord (not a nylon cord like the many of the cheap umbrellas have). It has a beautiful high quality look and the green is a nice deep color. Held up beautifully in gusty winds yesterday. I found only the color options limiting. (Posted on 4/20/2014)
Need more information on buying patio umbrellas? We have extensive info on:
- Patio umbrella sizes
- Picking the correct patio umbrella for your home
- Cleaning your patio umbrella
- Umbrella bases buying guide
- ...and much more.
Check out our Patio Umbrella Buying Guide for the information you need on picking the perfect patio umbrella.
And to get the latest info on our company and the patio space, don't forget to checkout our iPatioUmbrella blog.
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
UMBRELLA FRAMES and STANDS
iPatioUmbrella.com's products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original shipping date of consumer purchase. Verification of the date of purchase is required for product to qualify under this warranty. iPatioUmbrella.com warrants that these products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use and proper assembly as follows:
What is covered:
- Warping, splitting or rotting of wood frame poles
- Rusting, discoloring of metal parts
- Defective tilt mechanisms, defective cords and defective cranks
What is not covered: DAMAGE CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS AND ACCIDENTS SUCH AS DROPPING OR FALLING OVER ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind or falls include broken ribs and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranty items will be determined at factory discretion. Umbrellas must be properly grounded in the appropriately weighted base and closed or stored away during weather conditions such as rain, snow, hail and windy conditions. Warranty is invalid if a residential patio umbrella is used for commercial reasons.
Covers are warranted against fading from exposure for the following duration:
- Sunbrella: 5 years
- Pacifica: 4 years
- Suncrylic: 1 year
- Thatch: 3 years
- Olefin and Polyester: 1 year
All items are listed with estimated shipping times. During Peak Season (May through August) shipping lead times can be up to 30 business days depending on the product you order. We ship all items via UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground services which can add an additional 5-7 days. When you place your order, we process them on the same or next business day. You may cancel your order within 48 hours, or before any material has been cut in order to avoid any charges.
If you must return your product for warranty purposes, you must obtain a Return Authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please contact us directly. To make the return as quickly and efficiently as possible, please take pictures of any defect so that we may quickly review your ticket.
For more information on Warranties, please follow these steps outlined by the FTC