9' Offset Patio Umbrella - Cantilever Umbrella
- Offset Cantilever Umbrella
- Pole: 2" Aluminum Pole
- Requires 18" X 18" Paving Blocks
- Deluxe Crank Lift: TWICE as easy to open
- Turn: 360 degrees
- Rib Pocket: Reinforced rib pocket
- Heavy Duty Nylon Cord
- Rib: Heavy Duty 2" rib
- Size: 9 Foot X 8 Ribs x 103" High
- Sunbrella Fabrics
- 2 Covers
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,063.00
Special Price $425.00
Want to shade your patio like never before? The 9 Foot Offset Patio Umbrella is built from the ground up to be one of the most versatile Offset Patio Umbrellas on the market. Also known as a Cantilever Umbrella, or a Side Post Umbrella, with it you'll be able to shade large areas, tables, or add a new dimension to pool lounging.
Features a fantastic 360 degree turn so that you can shade yourself and your family with the movement of the sun, or change your shade area at turn of the pulley.
With a deluxe crank for easy opening, the offset umbrella also features a full line of Sunbrella Fabrics, heavy duty aluminum frame, and 2 cover designs to choose from. NO ONE offers cantilevered umbrellas with different covers!
Single Wind Vent: A Single Vent is classic design choice applicable to any outdoor design. Optimum placement allowing for comfort and stability.
Dual Wind Vent: Broadening the choices for design, the Dual Wind Vent adds distinction while allowing more wind to pass through, providing stability and ventilation.
* This umbrella does not include a base.
* Requires 18 X 18 paving blocks
** Processing Time: 10-15 business days. This product only ships in the Continental US. Please note that because our items are Made To Order, no cancellations can be accepted after the product has been sent to the manufacturer.
- Happy to have
- Needed a good offset umbrella for my patio area. Bought and received this offset pretty quickly, despite the advertised shipping time (it was faster). My only problem with the umbrella is the base, as it did not include one. I got 4 18X18 pavers as suggested and the umbrella holds up nicely. Will recommend your site to my friends. (Posted on 4/25/2014)
- Well constructed offset umbrella
- Well constructed offset umbrella. Very happy with my purchase and service. (Posted on 4/24/2014)
- Spotlight : Wind Resistant Umbrellas
- Cleaning your Sunbrella Patio Umbrella
- Umbrella Wind Vents: Why are they important?
- Patio Umbrella Prices
- Tips On How To Choose The Right Patio Umbrella
- How to pick the right tilt patio umbrella.
- Umbrella Bases. The "Whatever" Trap.
- Storing your outdoor umbrella
- Aluminum or Wood?
- What Is The Best Patio Umbrella?
- What's a Sunbrella Umbrella?
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
UMBRELLA FRAMES and STANDS
iPatioUmbrella.com's products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original shipping date of consumer purchase. Verification of the date of purchase is required for product to qualify under this warranty. iPatioUmbrella.com warrants that these products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use and proper assembly as follows:
What is covered:
- Warping, splitting or rotting of wood frame poles
- Rusting, discoloring of metal parts
- Defective tilt mechanisms, defective cords and defective cranks
What is not covered: DAMAGE CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS AND ACCIDENTS SUCH AS DROPPING OR FALLING OVER ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind or falls include broken ribs and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranty items will be determined at factory discretion. Umbrellas must be properly grounded in the appropriately weighted base and closed or stored away during weather conditions such as rain, snow, hail and windy conditions. Warranty is invalid if a residential patio umbrella is used for commercial reasons.
Covers are warranted against fading from exposure for the following duration:
- Sunbrella: 5 years
- Pacifica: 4 years
- Suncrylic: 1 year
- Thatch: 3 years
- Olefin and Polyester: 1 year
All items are listed with estimated shipping times. During Peak Season (May through August) shipping lead times can be up to 30 business days depending on the product you order. We ship all items via UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground services which can add an additional 5-7 days. When you place your order, we process them on the same or next business day. You may cancel your order within 48 hours, or before any material has been cut in order to avoid any charges.
If you must return your product for warranty purposes, you must obtain a Return Authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please contact us directly. To make the return as quickly and efficiently as possible, please take pictures of any defect so that we may quickly review your ticket.
For more information on Warranties, please follow these steps outlined by the FTC