9' Push Button Tilt Fiberglass Rib Patio Umbrella
- 9' Aluminum Patio Umbrella
- Only Available in Bronze Frame
- Lift Mechanism: Crank Lift with Nylon Cord for Easy Opening
- Tilt: 3 Position Push Button Tilt
- Ribs: 8 Heavy Duty Fiberglass Ribs
- Frame: Bronze
- Hub/ Runner/ Finial: Heavy Duty Resin
- High Impact ABS Poly Crank Housing
- Size: 9ft X 8Ribs - 96" High - 9' Diameter
- FREE SHIPPING: Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $623.00
Special Price $249.00
A 9' Foot Aluminum Push Button-Tilt Umbrella is what you need to update a boring patio. The Galtech Duratilt system is a two-sided button that slides downward to operate a 3-position manual tilt that keeps you in relaxing shade at any time of the day.
Featuring a beautiful line of Sunbrella fabrics, a sturdy push-button coupling, 8 wind resistant fiberglass ribs, the umbrella goes a long way to making your outdoor room look the way you deserve.
- Spotlight : Wind Resistant Umbrellas
- Cleaning your Sunbrella Patio Umbrella
- Umbrella Wind Vents: Why are they important?
- Patio Umbrella Prices
- Tips On How To Choose The Right Patio Umbrella
- How to pick the right tilt patio umbrella.
- Umbrella Bases. The "Whatever" Trap.
- Storing your outdoor umbrella
- Aluminum or Wood?
- What Is The Best Patio Umbrella?
- What's a Sunbrella Umbrella?
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
UMBRELLA FRAMES and STANDS
iPatioUmbrella.com's products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original shipping date of consumer purchase. Verification of the date of purchase is required for product to qualify under this warranty. iPatioUmbrella.com warrants that these products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use and proper assembly as follows:
What is covered:
- Warping, splitting or rotting of wood frame poles
- Rusting, discoloring of metal parts
- Defective tilt mechanisms, defective cords and defective cranks
What is not covered: DAMAGE CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS AND ACCIDENTS SUCH AS DROPPING OR FALLING OVER ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind or falls include broken ribs and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranty items will be determined at factory discretion. Umbrellas must be properly grounded in the appropriately weighted base and closed or stored away during weather conditions such as rain, snow, hail and windy conditions. Warranty is invalid if a residential patio umbrella is used for commercial reasons.
Covers are warranted against fading from exposure for the following duration:
- Sunbrella: 5 years
- Pacifica: 4 years
- Suncrylic: 1 year
- Thatch: 3 years
- Olefin and Polyester: 1 year
All items are listed with estimated shipping times. During Peak Season (May through August) shipping lead times can be up to 30 business days depending on the product you order. We ship all items via UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground services which can add an additional 5-7 days. When you place your order, we process them on the same or next business day. You may cancel your order within 48 hours, or before any material has been cut in order to avoid any charges.
If you must return your product for warranty purposes, you must obtain a Return Authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please contact us directly. To make the return as quickly and efficiently as possible, please take pictures of any defect so that we may quickly review your ticket.
For more information on Warranties, please follow these steps outlined by the FTC
Regular Price: $733.00
Special Price $293.00
Regular Price: $773.00
Special Price $309.00
Regular Price: $673.00
Special Price $269.00
Regular Price: $548.00
Special Price $219.00