9' Wood Market Umbrella - Deluxe Hardwood
- 9' Deluxe Wood Market Umbrella
- Pole: 1 1/2" Deluxe Hardwood Pole fits most umbrella tables
- Lift Mechanism: Deluxe Pulley Lift for Easy Opening
- Hub/ Runner: Deluxe Metal and High Impact Polymer
- Wood: Deluxe Marenti Hardwood
- Cord: Heavy Duty Nylon Cord - same used in boating and awning
- Ribs: 8 Heavy Duty ribs
- Finial: High Impact Polymer Finial
- Size: 9' X 8 Ribs X 99" Tall
- FREE SHIPPING
- Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $663.00
Special Price $265.00
The 9 Foot Wood Market Umbrella with Deluxe Hardwood is the newest addition to America's love of the exotic and rustic elegance of the wood market umbrella. It's elegant design, quality workmanship and easy to use features makes this umbrella the perfect choice for those who want to add the look of a tropical getaway, or the street cafe's of Paris, or the luxury of the Mediterranean to their patio. The Deluxe Hardwood Pole, Heavy Duty Hub and Runner, and easy to use deluxe pulley lift system makes this an excellent choice of umbrella to go with teak wood, hardwood and most wood outdoor furniture and wood decks. Or, go for something different and add an eclectic look to your outdoor room!
It's high-end engineering is also reflected in it's reinforced rib pockets, and threaded, metal pole connector for stability, and cover ties to close the cover when not in use. Also features a Hardwood Finial for that quality finish.
Incredibly configurable, you can design your 9' Wood Patio Umbrella with Sunbrella Fabrics and Three Cover Designs that will open up a world of possible design choices for your patio.
Single Wind Vent: A Single Vent is classic design choice applicable to any outdoor design. Optimum placement allowing for comfort and stability.
Dual Wind Vent: Broadening the choices for design, the Dual Wind Vent adds distinction while allowing more wind to pass through, providing stability and ventilation.
* This umbrella does not include a base.
** Processing Time: 10-15 business days. This product only ships in the Continental US. Please note that because our items are Made To Order, no cancellations can be accepted after the product has been sent to the manufacturer.
- Oakley, CA
- Very good value. The product is well designed and excellent quality. When I need another one, this is the one I would go to. I had a similar umbrella in the past but it was destroyed in a storm. It was a very decent quality product but this umbrella has proven to be much better. Service has been great. (Posted on 3/24/2014)
Need more information on buying patio umbrellas? We have extensive info on:
- Patio umbrella sizes
- Picking the correct patio umbrella for your home
- Cleaning your patio umbrella
- Umbrella bases buying guide
- ...and much more.
Check out our Patio Umbrella Buying Guide for the information you need on picking the perfect patio umbrella.
And to get the latest info on our company and the patio space, don't forget to checkout our iPatioUmbrella blog.
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
UMBRELLA FRAMES and STANDS
iPatioUmbrella.com's products are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original shipping date of consumer purchase. Verification of the date of purchase is required for product to qualify under this warranty. iPatioUmbrella.com warrants that these products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal and reasonable use and proper assembly as follows:
What is covered:
- Warping, splitting or rotting of wood frame poles
- Rusting, discoloring of metal parts
- Defective tilt mechanisms, defective cords and defective cranks
What is not covered: DAMAGE CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS AND ACCIDENTS SUCH AS DROPPING OR FALLING OVER ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Damage indicative of wind or falls include broken ribs and bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranty items will be determined at factory discretion. Umbrellas must be properly grounded in the appropriately weighted base and closed or stored away during weather conditions such as rain, snow, hail and windy conditions. Warranty is invalid if a residential patio umbrella is used for commercial reasons.
Covers are warranted against fading from exposure for the following duration:
- Sunbrella: 5 years
- Pacifica: 4 years
- Suncrylic: 1 year
- Thatch: 3 years
- Olefin and Polyester: 1 year
All items are listed with estimated shipping times. We ship all items via UPS Ground or FEDEX Ground services which can add an additional 5-7 days. When you place your order, we process them on the same or next business day. You may cancel your order within 48 hours, or before any material has been cut in order to avoid any charges.
If you must return your product for warranty purposes, you must obtain a Return Authorization. To obtain a return authorization, please contact us directly. To make the return as quickly and efficiently as possible, please take pictures of any defect so that we may quickly review your ticket.
For more information on Warranties, please follow these steps outlined by the FTC